Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cheesecake

I got to experience the fun of a walk in clinic yesterday.  I've had a cold for a week and yesterday it started getting worse.  I've not been able to sleep because of it, so I'm sure that didn't help.  Enter the sinus infection.  We go way back, me and sinus infections.  I can usually create a restraining order with the help of my good friend garlic, but not so much this time. Anyway, I'm on antibiotics and I was sitting here thinking I ought to post something meaningful. 

I have no deep thoughts currently though so here's something I thought of last week:  God gave us cheesecake.  Lots of other food too, but I was thinking specifically of cheesecake in Adoration.  I had to stop myself from telling the woman in front of me, loudly, that God gave us cheesecake.  It wasn't all that deep and really was rather obvious, but at the time it made me giddy.

We'll also have a link to someone who is thinking more deep thoughts: Progressive Bible Quotes #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment