Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scattered Tuesday Thoughts

This was supposed to post yesterday.  No idea why it did not...


Just a few more days until Easter!!!


Pro 24:17-18 Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles; lest the LORD see it, and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him. 

I always have to stop when I'm reading this part and think back to the last time I did just this.  It usually was the same day.  It is just so easy to be pleased when someone we don't care for has a problem.  Not a serious problem; as that wouldn't be entertaining of course.  But a minor issue, something that is annoying, something to take their time.  Or even just a setup for a perfect "I told you so" moment.  I certainly wouldn't want someone snickering at my failure.

~~~

I was at Adoration today and the past few times I've gone, I've been distracted by the sounds of construction going on outside.  I don't mind, as the church needs maintenance sometimes, but it does make it more difficult to pray.  I was also distracted from what I wanted to pray about today, as the choir was next door practicing for this week.  What a wonderful distraction though as they sang Amazing Grace multiple times!


~~~

Please keep J, the lady I am sponsoring, in your prayers.  This Saturday she will be Baptized, Confirmed, and receive her First Communion.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment