Friday, May 7, 2010

The Heart

Pro 3:1-4  My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and abundant welfare will they give you. Let not loyalty and faithfulness forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.  So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. 

I love how it is always referencing the heart.  Let our hearts keep the commandments; let our hearts have the commandments written on them.

Mat 5:8  Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. 



I have another exciting weekend planned, this time training for the summer camp I'm running.  I get to teach for around 9 hours!  It is exhausting, but also kind of fun, as what we say to them has an impact on their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment