Friday, June 18, 2010

Blooming Where We're Planted

I have a folder on my links called "warm and fuzzy."  I put links there that make me happy, so when I'm having a rough day or just want a smile I can have a site to visit quickly.  One of my favorites is Blooming Where We're Planted at No Greater Joy.

Contentment can be such a struggle, especially with all our technology and media telling us how unhappy we should be.  We can be unhappy with our houses, our cars, our jobs, our families, our friends.  The list continues.  And it is so strange, because logically we should be happy we have houses, cars, jobs, family, and friends.  We always want more, better, different.

We really can do a lot with what we have, where we have it, and when we have it if we'll just accept those circumstances and try to do God's will.

And if you're in my family, you'll make artwork telling people to bloom where they are plated.

No comments:

Post a Comment