Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"So what if we suffer here? This is not our home. I know where home is."

This is just beautiful.  Take the time to watch the video and grow more thankful about the time we have. "So what if we suffer here? This is not our home. I know where home is."


Faithful Heart from The Austin Stone on Vimeo.
In the face of living with a chronic heart problem that could result in cardiac arrest at any moment, Julie Manning and her family find their hope, peace, and courage in God.

What an incredible woman and an incredible story!

A friend posted yesterday on suffering well at Behold the Lamb.  There's a lot out there on the idea of suffering, and I have to say I suffer loudly, not well.  I don't do well with others suffering either, though I'm not as loud then as that would be rude.




No comments:

Post a Comment