Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What the Pope Said and the Devil

I had this post all ready to go with the video below, and then I read that the Pope thinks homosexuality is fine.  I thought I'd comment here he didn't actually say that.  You can thank the mainstream media for creatively misrepresenting what he said, and you can read more about it here and here.

Onward and upward.  Or downward, given the topic...

I heard a talk once that getting too excited about Satan is dangerous.  We need to be like the postman - go mailbox to mailbox spreading the Gospel.  We carry a stick just for when dogs attack, but we don't go looking for the dog.  We need to remind ourselves the dog is out there though.  It isn't a lie.  It isn't superstition.  It isn't some fancy story.  Evil is very real, and not just in humans.

http://youtu.be/IED3S-vJ5AU

No comments:

Post a Comment